Saturday, July 11, 2009

~HTC Diamond~

What a boring day.
I went out for my breakfast with my family then went gp.
Nothing to do there. Just walking around.
I saw my HTC Diamond phone.
Hahaxz. Finally has stock in gp.
And it has 2 colours to choose.
Black and white.































Doesn`t it look nice?
Original wan cost RM2199 and 2nd hand cost RM1100.
I wan to buy it but my parents call me dun buy so expensive wan hp.
If want also wait until i went to college first.
I can`t wait d k. My hp spoilt d.
Haihz. I have to save money to buy it for myself.
Then my parents only wont say anything.
HTC Diamond II came out d.
And it cost RM2499.
I duno want to buy which 1.
Both of them also look so nice man.
They are killing me!!















OMG~ give me some comment please.
Which one should I choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment