Saturday, August 1, 2009

~1-8-2009~

Today I go do facial.
then I went to take my P license.
Quite a boring day.
About 2 sumtin i receive few missed call from mandy or carice.
I duno who was it. either mandy or carice only.
they call me to work as part time on this coming holiday.
I ask them how much would they pay me?
they asked me back how much I worth.
Then i reply RM5 per hour. hahaxz.
they said 'so sale RM100 per hour, I pay u RM5.50.'
I asked back what if i cant hit Rm100? How much would u pay me?
they replied 'ah ya, don look for RM5 per hour only, ht sometime hit 8 per hour, its all because of commission. your basic RM3.80 plus commission if hit RM200 get 2%.'
Walao. if ht really so good then no need call me back to work as part time anymore lar.
call ht do whole day ma can de lorx.
I also work whole day before ma.
Last time when i work they only gave me RM3.50 per hour.
Now they ask me back to work for them just add Rm0.30 for me.
What de. mana boleh macam ini.
I behsyok liao. dun wan work for them.
I go find another job better lar.
Hng. stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment