Sunday, September 20, 2009

~20.9.2009~

Long time din update my blog d.
I just bought my new handphone today.
haha. damn happy.
It actually cost me RM700.
but my brother says he can help me pay Rm200.
so it just cost me Rm500 at last.
I love my brother so much.
He is such a good person i have ever seen.
I went to many places today with my family but without my big brother.
First, we went to New World Park to have our lunch.
Then we went to Gurney Plaza have a walk.
We also have Big Apple Doughnut as our tea break.
After that, we went to Hard Rock Hotel.
There was really brilliant.
Swimming pool with slide and bar.
U can enjoy some drinks in pool.
beside the pool got restaurant.
And opposite pool is sea!!!
You can swim either in the pool or sea.
then sea sports are also available and horses to ride.
There is just like heaven for me.
after that, we went to Crepe Cottage which beside Coffee Island to have our dinner.
The food there was awesome but the thing is u have to wait very long.
If you are hungry and go there for food, then you better don`t.
If you are with friends or couple, there would be the right place to go.
The food will be serve at least half an hour if you are the first customer.
Then if there are more than 2 or 3 tables, you will have to wait maybe an hour or more.
Today we are lucky because we are the third tables.
And the 1st and 2nd table just have dessert.
So we just wait half an hour only.
Last time I went there was with my mother after school dismiss.
I reach there about 6.55pm and have 4 tables with ppl but we are the 3rd to order and the food serve at 8 sumtin.
we almost wait an hour++.
but the food is nice.
If u can wait, the food is worth it.
My stupid, lousy computer can`t support my hp USB.
I can`t transfer the things i want. damn it. grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment