Sunday, October 11, 2009

~gSc~

Friday no school because of PMR.
we planning to Queensbay and find some job.
at first, I want to ask for Asuma.
because the salary for part timer is RM1100-1300.
But I not dare to ask because the manager looks got a bit fierce.
Then poh say want to watch movie.
then we went up to the cinema there.
then i saw the cinema wants to hire people.
and some more 16 and above can d.
then I decided to go and ask for it.
First, they give us 1 form to fill up.
I thought we will get inform later.
but the assistant manager just walked in and brief us what would we do in here. Then she asked when you want to start your training?
Then we say tomorrow.
The interview was so easy and we get a job. haha.
Milo and yu yen was in the ticketing department.
Whereas me and poh yi was in the food department.
It was quite fun to prepare food.
they open 1 counter for us.
at the first day, me and poh yi lost RM2.50.
And luckily soon we get into the situation quickly and get better.
but the things is the job is quite tiring.
because we cannot sit. must stand the whole day.
but ok la. The offer there is quite interesting.
You will get 2 free movie ticket after you work for 2 weeks.
Then every food you bought there will get discount.
but different food different discount la of course.
and they say even though we quit the job, every time we went to cinema also will get discount for the food. just no free movie ticket.
The workers there are all quite friendly wan, especially Shafiq.
I hate 1 female worker there.
That time I was serving a customer.
and the customer paid so I must open the drawer to get the change for the customer.
then the female says you open the drawer yourself ar?
I say no, I din.
Then he call the crew leader to check on me.
Then there was another customer ordering things.
He just leave it there and din open for me.
and the customer is waiting.
OMG!! I hate her so much.
I am here to earn money and not here to steal money from you all.
Damn it. At the first day, She was so friendly.
But now, finally let me saw your real face.
I hate her and the damn crew leader.
His attitude to us was sucks.
Yesterday, I went to watch surrogates.
It is quite a nice movie to me.
all of you should watch it when free.

No comments:

Post a Comment