Sunday, December 6, 2009

7.12.2009

Finally I have time to sit in front of my computer and update my blog~
last few days busy working for PC fair.
I am so stress those few days.
my papas are expecting me will bring large amount of customer for them.
but i made them disappointed.
when they shooting me, i fell like crying.
I dunno why i will act like that.
maybe the PC fair i imagined was not there.
i was so moody on the first day and it brought 0 sales.
I really feels like crying and shout out loud.
but i cant.
2nd day, i was lucky because when i thought i will get 0 sales again, a customer pop out suddenly and signed up with me the home plus package.
3rd day not bad also, got 2 customer although they just signed up the home lite package with me.
overall i was so disappointed of myself.
I din expect the sales will so few.
i thought i can do more.
this few days I am so stress and confusing.
i dunno what should I do.
I can feel the distance between us.
maybe is my own problem.
but I really very confused.
suddenly i wan back my single life!

No comments:

Post a Comment