Saturday, January 9, 2010

~10.1.2010~

Yesterday was my birthday.
I din really feel like it is my birthday.
i went to Queensbay with my friend, but i went back earlier.
then my dad brought me to juru there choose sofa.
after a long time of consideration, we decided to buy one there.
my dad wanted to bring me to have Tao as my dinner at first.
but i refused it because i just ate sushi king at queensbay with my friend.
at last my parents decided to have our dinner at a restaurant named Jumbo.
I asked loon to join us.
he act so strange lately.
I became so damn moody because of him.
I am so scared of something.
but i dont really know what was it.
today i am so moody too.
wake up early in the morning and because of my breakfast i argued with my mum.
I cried a lot. I am so sad.
not just because of my mum but you.
i dunno what are you thinking lately.
I asked you but you dun wanna tell me.
you just cried at car in front of me.
and i could'nt help.
i was so sad.
I dun like this birthday at all.
if time goes back, i wan my birthday in another happy way.

No comments:

Post a Comment